Air Conditioning Replacement in New Orleans, LA
You rely on your air conditioner to keep you comfortable when temperatures soar. If it breaks down in the middle of summer, you can look forward to hot, sticky, humid conditions until it’s been repaired.
I highly recommend Bienvenu for ALL your plumbing needs
Preventative Maintenance Before Replacement
A simple cleaning may get your unit back up and running, but you may need to replace a part, or it might make sense not to repair and consider replacement of the air conditioner. If purchasing a new unit is the best solution, our technicians will help you understand your options in choosing the right size for your home that best fits your lifestyle. Our experts will advise you on the systems most appropriate for your needs and the layout of your home. Options may include…
- Central air, often the best choice for cooling your whole home.
- Room units, which may be your best bet if you only need a room or two chilled.
- A split system, which separates the outdoor compressor and condenser from the indoor component, and may be appropriate if your home is already equipped with proper ductwork.
- Evaporative coolers, which use evaporated water to cool down air and work best in arid climates.
Purchasing and Upgrading Air Conditioner Units
Upgrading and installing new air conditioning units keeps your home cold during the warmer months in New Orleans. Considering most individuals use their AC unit close to 800 hours a year, choosing the right unit is very important. At Bienvenu Brothers, our expert air conditioning unit technicians will discuss different AC brands, installation options, preferred energy efficiency, and any other questions you may have regarding the purchase of a new air conditioner.
Benefits of Air Conditioning Units
So whether you’re purchasing a new AC unit for the first time, or upgrading an older air conditioning unit, Bienvenu Brothers offers premium brands with significant benefits, such as…
- Lowers heat and humidity
- Alleviates asthma and allergies with filtered air
- Prevents lethargy and promotes healthy sleep patterns
- Combats mold
Benefits of upgrading to a new AC unit include…
- Higher efficiency/lower costs
- Possible eligibility for a federal tax credit
- Higher Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)
- Top-of-the-line AC unit amenities (delay switch, filter sensor, dual-speed condenser, etc.)
- Combining new unit with a heat pump for maximum efficiency and cooling
Air conditioning units are incredibly affordable and, with our multiple financing options, there’s no reason to sweat through the summer.