When do we collect information?
- We collect information when you fill out a form.
- We collect information such as phone numbers, email addresses, names, and mailing addresses when you order or register on our site.
- If you prefer, you can visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- We use your information to process transactions.
- We do NOT sell, exchange, transfer, or give your information to any other company without your consent, other than as needed to deliver a purchased product or service.
How do we protect your information?
- We take security measures to safeguard personal information that you submit, enter, or access.
- We provide a secure server. Credit and other sensitive information are transmitted into our database and can only be accessed by authorized personnel, who are required to keep the information confidential.
- We do not store your private information, such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, and other financial information, in our servers.
Will your information be disclosed to outside parties?
- Your personally identifiable information will not be sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to an outside party, except to trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business, servicing you, or operating our website. These parties must agree to keep your information confidential.
- Your information may also be released if we believe it is appropriate in an effort to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect the property, safety, and rights of ours or others.
- Non-personally identifiable information may be given to other parties for advertising, marketing or other purposes.
Bienvenu Brothers Plumbing Heating and Cooling
212 Elmeer Avenue
Metairie, LA 70005